We are looking for a suitably experienced and talented individual to join our hard-working support team.
This exciting long-term technical role is a full-time position based at our Bradford Office. This role does not involve a significant amount of night-shift work, but some flexibility with the starting and ending hours (from 08:00 to 20:00). The responsibilities are customer-facing in nature, and therefore it is essential for you to be able to extend the company’s professional image to our clients.
In return, we will offer a rewarding long term career with a well-respected organisation, a friendly working environment, on-the-job training and a competitive remuneration package depending on skills and experience.
Essential Skills and Experience
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills
• Good Phone manners
• Strong knowledge of computer hardware (memory, CPUs, hard drives, motherboards, etc)
• Strong knowledge of Windows. Linux or OSX operating systems a plus.
• Understanding of the internet from a user POV
• Strong organisational skills and initiative
Desirable Skills and Experience
• Experience of configuring network appliances via a command line
• Knowledge of CIDR IP subnetting and routing
• Experience of network security appliances
• Understanding of VOIP
If you believe you’re the right candidate for this role, please send a PGP signed email containing copy of your current CV to
Salary plus benefits negotiable dependent upon experience.
The main day to day responsibilities of the role include:
• Providing technical support to our customers
• Liaising with our provisioning and technical teams
• Using our back-end systems to place and follow customers orders.