Exa Networks is committed to providing an efficient and responsive service to our customers and stakeholders. Whilst every effort is made to meet the high standards expected of us, we acknowledge that sometimes things don't always go to plan. When this happens, we need to be informed so that all efforts are made to put things right and prevent similar issues in the future. One of the ways we show our commitment to this and to continuously improving our services is by listening to you, understanding and responding to your feedback, complaints and compliments.
Our Customer Feedback Procedure has the following goals:
- To process all types of feedback including complaints, compliments and comments
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively
- To ensure that all complaints and feedback are handled in a consistent manner throughout
- To increase customer satisfaction
- To use feedback constructively in the planning and improvement of all services
Who can give feedback?
Anyone who is:
- Receiving a service from Exa Networks
- Providing a service to Exa Networks
- Caring for someone who has a complaint
How to give feedback
At Exa we are put our customer service at the heart of what we do. We hope there are times when we exceed your expectations and welcome feedback sharing positive experiences you have had with us. We are always pleased to hear and read your positive comments and to pass on the feedback to our team members and encourage the same good practice throughout our company.
We welcome all forms of feedback including comments or suggestions about our products or services and your experiences using them. All comments received will be recorded within our feedback procedures and reviewed by our management teams.
Exa Networks would like to resolve any complaint as soon as possible.
Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact us via our office contact number and, if you feel able, speak to the member of staff who is working with you or ask to speak to their manager, who will try to sort the matter out.
If you make contact in person or by phone, make a note of the name of the person you speak to. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well.
If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint.
What happens next?
- You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days
- You may be contacted to make sure that we have understood your complaint properly
- You will receive a response to your complaint within 28 working days of its receipt. Any extension of this time limit requires your consent
Does this always happen?
In all cases, a complaint will be given full and fair consideration.
However, if as a result of your complaint, disciplinary proceedings are taken against a member of staff, an internal procedure will apply. You will be informed that disciplinary proceedings have taken place, but as these proceedings are confidential, you will only be informed of the details or outcome of matters outside of this procedure.
If a criminal offence is alleged, then the police will be informed.
Telephone: 0345 145 1234
100 Bolton Road